- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 tsp dried yeast
- Pinch of caster sugar
- 4 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup oil
- Mix water, yeast and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside for 5 minutes. Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl and make a well in the center. Add the yeast mixture and oil. Use your hands to bring the dough together in the bowl.
- Brush a bowl lightly with oil. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Place in the prepared bowl and turn to coat in oil. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm place to rise for 30 minutes or until dough doubles in size.
- Now cut into 4 equal parts and use as required- 1 ball for 1 pizza
- You can keep the dough refrigerated to use it within 1-2 days and freeze the rest to store it longer.
- Make your beautiful pizzas with your own creativity with this simple dough recipe.