1/2 cup wheat flour
1/2 cup Finger millet flour( Ragi flour)
1 Flax Egg (1 tbsp flax meal + 3 tablespoons water)
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
1/2 cup milk
1 cup dark brown sugar
1/2 cup softened butter
1/2 cup chopped almonds
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degree C and grease your muffin cups/tray with butter and dust it with flour.
2. Take a large bowl and beat in the sugar, butter ,baking powder, flax meal egg and beat until its combined well.
3. Now add milk and all the flours and keep mixing until it looks creamy.
4. Grease your muffin cups and pour the batter and bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes or until your toothpick comes out clean.
5. Remove it from the oven and allow it to cool before you serve.
6. you can serve it as it is or top it up with your favorite frosting and choceur.